Sunday, June 11, 2006

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh

Why is it that the seven year old had to decide to throw a fit today? After he got what he wanted. I seriously think my brain may implode if this is the preview of the summer to come.

Good god almighty, I just do not know what the hell to do with him.

So because he decided to behave in the manner he did, I have taken his computer out of his room. He will be in for a big shock when he sees that. I however do not care. The computer is a privilege, not a right. I am proud of myself however, because I took it apart, and then moved it and out it back together, and it works. He is going to have earn it back, and even then I am not sure if he will get it back in his room.

I think I have a bladder infection. I am in agony, I have been drinking water non stop since I woke this morning. Hopefully that will help things, but as of right now it isn't. I would go to the doctor, but they are closed right now, and I am not paying 50 bucks to be told I have a bladder infection/UTI, since I already know it is what I have. I am hoping that I can flush it out with mass quantities of water. If I have to go to the docs tomorrow, I will, but I would really rather not have to be on antibiotics. I hate them, they hate me, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I just want a bit of a break, a vacation from the mentally ill. Not that it will happen, but it sounds nice.

Blah.

No comments: