Saturday, June 10, 2006

It Is A Dreary Ass Day...

So dreadfully dreary.

It is June for Christ sakes. June and the temperature is maybe all of 60 out. And rainy. Really gray and rainy.

It is cool enough out that I have opened the windows and turned of the air conditioner. I only hope when the temps go up, the air will decide to continue to work its' old motor out, so we can be relatively cool. Heh.

I could sleep it is just so blah out. I detest cold rainy days. I like the sun. I need the sun. If I don't get sun, I get really bitchy and snarky.
**********************

Apparently everyone is off doing other things today, because I have hardly had any hits on the blog or the MySpace profile. I did have a couple people ask to be friends and I am trying to decide whether I should or not. It somehow feels odd to have men you don't know, ask to be your friend, even if it is only the internet, ya know? I guess there is no harm in it. Not like I am actually gonna meet these people right? And everyone needs friends. Like the justification of that?
***************************

I have been reading all the comments on the article about The Man, and I have to say they are very interesting. They range the gamut of he was wronged (don't know that I agree with that exactly) to he got what he deserved (don't agree with that either). Then I go to the various fan boards and read the responses there.

Sigh.

I swear it is high school revisited. Don't get me wrong, I like reading everything everyone has to say. I just find it amusing how invested in it everyone is. And yes I suppose by writing about it, that makes me invested in it as well, although I have never denied that.

You have two main groups it would appear. Those who think he can literally walk on water, and those who think he is the devil reincarnated in human form.

Personally I think he is in the middle.

But if I were to write that on any of the fan sites, I would undoubtedly get crapped on from both sides.

I would be told that I am obviously not a fan if I think that of him, because goo god he is the one true messiah.

I would also be told that I am excusing his behavior by saying that he is neither all good, nor all bad.

So you see I would not win, at all. Not that it is about winning. It is just sort of frustrating that this has turned into one of those black and white issues, and that there would appear to be no gray.

I do have to wonder what he is thinking about all of the responses to this?

I mean I am dead certain he reads on the various boards, and various blogs (um, Hi!).

It cannot be comforting to read all the shit that is being written right now. On either side. He should just go play with his son, kiss his wife, drink a brew, and not be bothered by people who have their noses into someone else's business. (I'll admit to be one of those persons, so bite me, ok, I am nosy!)

Although, what the hell do I know. I am not a celebrity, or any where close to being well known, although I am in my own head!

Oh well.

No comments: