Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Holy Crap, This Is Post Number 303....

When I started this blog, way back when, I never actually thought about how many post I would post a day, or how long the blog would exist, or even how many people would read this little blog o mine!

I was doing it simply to have a creative and positive outlet for the many stresses and frustrations I have.

So I am continually amazed that I can keep coming up with things to write about.

I am amazed at the number of people who read this blog daily, weekly, monthly, and so on. Some read it hourly, which always makes me feel as though I need to write more, and I do try to do that. You will have to forgive me though, I am not a writer by trade.

I am now addicted to writing in this blog daily. I have a sense of accomplishment when I write something that I know will be read by other people. Especially people who are not in fact my friends and family. I just think it is immensely cool that I have people from all over the world reading the words I have typed.

I often wonder who exactly is reading this blog. I know a few who read it, as I have relationships with them. But then there are those who read it regularly, and I do not know who they are, just that they find my mindless drivel interesting enough to come back and look on a regular basis.

I think it would be uber cool to have everyone who reads this blog, to leave in the comment section, where they are from, maybe their first name, or just even the initials and why they read.

Yes it would be a huge ego stroking! But hey this is my blog. I write it primarily for me.

Well this has been an odd post eh?

More later when my brain can put together more coherent thoughts, and less ego stroking material!

No comments: