Monday, June 05, 2006

I Am Drink!

Well technically not drink(drunk for those not impaired), just a wee bit tipsy, and giggly! That is what happens when I drink. I get giggly, and clumsy. Very much so on both counts.

Rob made a margarita for me. I lubs me some margarita! Frozen slushy alcohol treat! Not the strawberry kind either, I am a lime girl! Must be lime, and must be good tequila, not the cheap Jose Cuervo shit that they pass off as tequila but is really gasoline in a bottle.

Today I went and got pressies for the various teachers that have helped Spenser this year. I went to bath and bodyworks. Little did I know that it would be a madhouse, since they are having their semi-annual sale. Good god almighty it was packed. Took me ten minutes to get to the register. Got the two teachers in his room gift baskets, and the bus driver a smaller gift set. then of course since they had a ton of stuff on sale I had to get me some stuff too! They have all of their shower gels on sale for 3 dollars a bottle--score! I may have to go back and get more, because it is such a fabu price. I also got some of the lotion they discontinued for a lot less then the current ones they have. Like four dollars a bottle and less. Again may have to go back and get more. Got some nail polish, a roller essential oil fragrance thingie, some various assorted lip plumper stuff. A lot of stuff. I don't even want to think about how much I spent, but then again this will last me for more then a year.

Last day of school tomorrow. Then summer fun in the sun for Spenser and I! I plan to get him outdoors and work off some of the medications side effect--the weight gain. Also just try to get him to play outside more often. Don't want a couch potato.

Anyway, I am mildly drink!

Yahoo!

No comments: