Sunday, June 04, 2006

Pain Is Good, Right?

Well certain kinds of pain, I suppose. Not just general crappy pain.

Went to the batting cages with my brother this afternoon. Can I just say how much i love that. I wish I could have a batting cage in my backyard. I would never leave the yard. I would be in there all the freaking time. I had a great time, but sadly I am getting old, so I am already sore.

My forearms are sore, and the sides of my butt cheeks are indeed sore as well! Oh well, I just think that means I have worked muscle that were not used to be used. Which of course means I need to get off my lazy ass and do more of that kind of thing.

This summer I am bound and determined to get outside everyday, and engage my child in some sort of physical activity. Even if it is just a walk around the hood.

Well I must go make dinner.

Spicy garlic chicken and broccoli over brown rice. MMMMMM.

Yummmmmmy!

No comments: