Monday, June 19, 2006

Sun Burns Suck Ass

So after working in the yard for three hours or more today, I have come to the conclusion, I need to wear sun screen. Duh, you might say. Well yeah, duh on me. I totally forgot to put it on, because I just wanted to get the job done. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Heh, that's me, dumb ass to the end I think.

So I have asked this question a couple times before, and maybe I am dense, but I feel the need to ask again.

When do you give up on someone ever getting back in touch with you, after you have sent them e mails, or called them and not gotten a reply in turn? A week? Two weeks? Three? More then that?

I have a few different people that I have not been able to keep in constant contact with, and it is starting to annoy me to the point of just giving up.

I however, hate giving up, because then it means I am weak. It also pisses me off, because really, how fucking hard is it to let someone know that you are in fact alive, and have not actually fallen off the face of the earth? Not all that difficult.

I have a friend who I used to be in contact with through instant messenger. That is no longer.

I have a couple friends that I used to talk with via the phone, but for whatever reason life gets in the way of phone calls now. That and I don't want to call them, because I don't want to bother them, or be a pest. Not to mention there is at least one person who I know doesn't like that their significant other is in contact with me, limited though it may be, even though this person has been a part of my life for long time (grrrr).

Same with the whole e mail thing. I swear it is like passenger pigeons deliver the email to my mail box now days.

Mostly I just miss hearing from people, because my life is boring--well boring because that I have no adult interaction with anyone really, except the hubster. And while I love talking to him, I do need to have other people to talk to as well, and I am sure my bitching gets old to him, god knows it is old to me most of the time.

My life is the continuing saga of a seven year old prodigy who is mentally ill. I guess not everyone can comprehend that.

I find the people I was once close to, have no idea how difficult my life can be, or they see that it is difficult and they split, and then there are those who seem to judge me on some sort of bad parent scale because the boy child is not a perfect angel. It generally sucks, because they just sort of slip away.

So of course for what ever reason I am thinking about that, and it bums me the fuck out. That and I think to myself, omg how stupid was I for not wearing sun screen? See it all relates.

Ok, not really, but you know that is ok. Heh.

Well this is a downer post. Hmmm.

Sunshine and butterflies. There I ended it on an up note!

No comments: