Thursday, June 29, 2006

Tattoos And Piercings

I feel the overwhelming need to decorate my body with either of the things in the title. I already have my navel pierced, but I am seriously considering my eyebrow now. On top of that, or rather in addition to, I am really wanting to find a design that I love, for my lower back. Let's face it, I will have to love it, because it will be with me forever.

I don't know why I want it so badly right now. I just have the urge to go and get something wicked crazy (for me mind you, it would be wicked crazy, since I am such a "nice girl")done.

Who knows what I will do. Maybe I should just color my hair. It is nice and long now. Has taken forever and a day to get it this length, and I am really happy with it. I forgot how much I like my hair long. It is to my mid back now, yippee!

I am as you might have guessed, mildly bored. I wanted time to myself, so Rob took the wonder boy, and wonder dog to his parents house and then maybe the park after that. Of course I should have gone. But I needed to be away from everyone for a bit. Problem is, I hate being alone. I am a walking contradiction!


No comments: