Monday, July 10, 2006

A Cleaning Fury!

Because I have been a slob as of late, I decided today I would clean the house.

Oy, remind me never to slack off like that again.

Yikes.

So you know it is almost 4 in the afternoon, and I am still in my jammies, because I have been cooking and cleaning since I woke this morning.

I have also decided that drastic measures must be taken to shed this weight that will not leave me be.

I tried the eating modestly thing, and it doesn't work for me.

The working out thing, doesn't work in combo with that.

So that leaves me very few options. I am having a hard time not eating. I am eating everything in front of me--I am sure it has everything to do with stress, and food being my release. So I will be going back to my non existant food intake diet.

What that means is that I will be eating one meal, meal a day. And having fruit or veggies the rest of the day. it worked before to shed upwards of 60 pounds, and it will work again to shed the 10-15 that are driving me nuts.

I feel absolutely rotund. It is horrid. So I have no other choice. I wish my life were not so freakin stressful, but it is. I don't see my stress levels going down anytime soon, so I have to do what it takes, to get control of something. That something will be my weight and the house.

I realized that when I lost the bulk of the weight, I was cleaning the house everyday.

Every little thing was cleaned. Everything.

I dusted non stop. I vacuumed like twice a day. Did the laundry and dishes continually. I just kept moving.

I have noticed that I no longer do that, and I am not sure why. Maybe I have been in a funk. Maybe I got tired of doing it all. I don't know. All I know is that I intend to keep moving everyday.

So my blog posts may be a little later or possibly I may post early and then go about my day. But I will post. Maybe twice, three times, I guess it depends on how things go.

I used to say that there is only so much you can clean, but I think I can find something everyday to keep busy that doesn't involve stuffing my face.

Keep your fingers crossed!


No comments: