Monday, July 10, 2006

Waiting For The Japanese Invasion!

I am so very excited! Tomorrow my niece and nephew and sister in law will be here, from Tokyo!

We only get to see them once a year if we are lucky, because obviously that is a huge distance to go, not to mention ungodly expensive. I love being able to love on two more kids, who love me, and tell me that about a million times! They love their cousin, my son. It is just awesome.

Of course there are times in the 4-6 weeks that they are here that I think I may spit nails, but it is not the kids. 9 times out of 10 it is the interaction with the various adults that pisses me off, or insults me, or what have you.

Regardless, I will once again have my fabu models back to take tons of photos. I am charged.

It will also help me forget about a few people who I have not been able to chat with in the past couple weeks/months. That really eats at me when I sit at night. I guess I see it as total rejection. Who wouldn't? Emails go unanswered, and before you know it, it has been months. Sigh.

Ok, back to the happy--Kids and SIL tomorrow! Woot!

Yee haw! I am excited!

No comments: