Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Reason Number 555, Why I Hate, Yes Hate, Bush...

Bush being a moron.


Wow, just wow.

So glad he did that....not.

There are so many things that we could all benefit from by being able to have stem cell research. I suppose when he gets a disease that could potentially be cured by this type of research, he might change his mind. However until that time, you and I are out of luck.

I just find it incredibly ironic that he calls this research morally reprehensible, and that he is concerned by innocent life being impacted because of this research, yet he will do nothing to help stop all the shit happening in the mid east and has in fact killed many innocent people by ordering places bombed in Iraq. Yep, he's real smart. Dumb ass mother fucker.

Sorry, he just annoys me with his double standards and holier then thou attitude.

No comments: