Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Why I Think Israel Needs To Be Sanctioned....

I am not an anti-Semite.
I am not a Muslim hater.

I am a person who is sick of seeing two countries kill innocent people for shits and giggles. I think Lebanon and Israel both need to be sanctioned up the wazoo.

I think the Prime Minister of Israel needs to stop the fucking lying, and possibly grow a set and take responsibility for killing innocent men, women, and children. Oh yeah, and U.N. observers. I find this recent "war" to be completely despicable, and reprehensible.

I think what Lebanon did was stupid beyond all reason, and they too should be sanctioned up the wazoo. They too need to take responsibility for killing innocents. They seem to support a terrorist organization, Hezbollah. And you know taking two soldiers from a country you are at odds with is not a smart move. Especially a country that has such an itchy trigger finger.

I think we should let them bomb the crap out of each other until there is no one left standing, and stay out of it completely. Since they are already doing that, it would not be so difficult. Just let them continue to kill themselves,

That would mean not having the asshole in charge of this country saying completely moronic things such as "we support Israel completely in destroying a country and killing mass amounts of innocent people."

Of course that might be too much to ask of the idiot, but hey, a girl can dream right?

Maybe he will go mute. That might work. He can go mute, and we can watch Israel and Lebanon tear themselves apart.

Cnn link.

No comments: