Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I Feel Groggy...

Like I took sleeping pills last night, and now have a hangover from them. Only I didn't take sleeping pills. My eyes are actually very heavy and feel almost pasty. It is weird.

So we are now down to less then 2 weeks until school starts back up for the Bipolar Wonder. Sigh.

This summer was not good. He was not in a good place at all this summer, and life has been very hard. I am hoping that he will be fine in school this year. I know we are going to have to go and have the school actually get him an IEP. I also know that it is going to be very difficult. Thankfully, I have had a advocate who said she would go with us to the meeting.

My thoughts are totally scattered today. Feel like my brain is going in twenty directions at once. Not so much pleasant. Rob was snippy with me at lunch too. I always feel like I am getting the snippyness from the both of them. Everyday. It sucks.

Well I am off to get more fans, so we don't roast again tomorrow. Yesterday and today were not so bad. Let's hope tomorrow is decent too!


No comments: