Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My Thoughts On Mel-I 'm An Arrogant Twat-Gibson

I used to love Mel Gibson. He was hot. He was sexy. He kept his mouth mostly shut.

Then he started the one way trip to assville, during interviews.

Saying things that one typically hears coming out of rabid right wingers. Things about how homosexuality is wrong and gross. Then you have misogynistic crap, and of course the all too famous antisemitism.

I have nothing good to say about him anymore, which is a shame because I thoroughly enjoyed him in the Lethal Weapon movies. Apparently his mouth has now become the "lethal weapon of stupidity."

I did not watch the passion bullshit movie, because honestly I had no desire to see one big ball of lies on film, made by a man who is nothing close to being a good catholic.

Not to mention antisemitism is not my thing.

I thought those stupid asses who saw it and made such glib remarks as "this has really shown me what Christianity is about" should have been marked for life with the "dumb ass" mark. If it took a movie, made by an insane, alcoholic, misogynistic twat to make you into a better Christian, then by god, you must be about 5 and half cans short of a 6 pack.

I think good old Melly is getting his karma back. I hope this whole thing bites him in the ass hard, and leaves a mark. Maybe then, even if he has those not so great world views, he will learn to keep his yap closed.

Wishful thinking I suppose!

No comments: