Monday, August 14, 2006

Thoughts On Craigslist, Anyone?

So I was thinking of ways to drum up some more photo business, and it occurred to me that I might try to sell some of my prints on Craigslist.

Only, I am not sure if it is a good idea or not.

I mean on the one hand, what do I have to lose? Nothing.

But on the other hand, will that make my talent somehow seem, well, cheap? I don't want to cheapen what I do, but I would love to be paid for what I do.

I love the idea that people want a part of me, in the form of a print. Or that people want me to capture a moment of their personal history, for all of eternity.

I love that through my photos, I can show so many different things. I can show things of beauty, things that mean something, and things that are just cool.

So if anyone has any ideas, by all means leave them in the comment section! Also, if anyone needs portraits done, let me know. I am very reasonable. With Spenser about to start school, I will have more time to devote to my art. I can't wait!

No comments: