Friday, September 29, 2006

Food, Food, And More Food!

So I am about to transform into a cheffing bitch!

Today we are going to try to get most of the food either made, or almost made. That way tomorrow, we will not be running around like two idiots on crack.

We are making:
Gyoza (Japanese pot stickers, mmmm)
Irish Egg Rolls
Fried Green Beans
Fried/Baked Ravioli
Spaghetti Sauce To Go With Said Ravioli
Yakisoba (Japanese festival food--fried noodles, mmmm)
Lettuce Wraps, With Spicy Chicken Filling
Spicy Peanut Noodles
Flautas
Hummus
Cheddar Sausage Ham and Beer Soup
Garlic Bread
Beer Bread
French Bread
Mini Key Lime Pies
Malt Cake
Turtle Cheesecake

I am sure I am leaving something out, but that is the gist of what we are making. Of course I also have to make the peanut sauce, a spicy soy chili dipping sauce, and other assorted things to go with all of those. This dinner party is an appetizer party, with the exception of the soup. Hopefully I will not burn myself, and go crazy! Wish me luck!

I will try to post again later!

No comments: