Sunday, September 17, 2006

Got My Walk In!

I have come to the conclusion, I will never like to exercise, but will have to deal and do it. Or else I will get a huge ass. Nothing against huge asses, I just don't like them on me.

My legs are burning. I pushed myself very hard to get my 2 miles done in under 30 minutes, and I did it. Again, most people probably think hey what is so special about that? Well most people have not blown out the left knee twice before the age of 30. I have, and to be honest, I am just happy to be able to walk with out having a noticeable limp most days. So to be able to do 2 miles in under 30 makes me almost orgasmic.

So now I am going to have ice cream, which I probably should not do, but fuck it, I want it and I will be doing more exercise tomorrow. How is that for a justification?

:)

No comments: