Sunday, September 17, 2006

I'm Bringing Sexy Back....

Love, love, love , love this song. Got the album/cd, whatever you want to call it these days, and, I have to say, so far I like it. Though I will most certainly have to listen to it a billion times before I make my final proclamation of lurve for it!

Got all of my transcripts done, I think I am getting used to doing it now, because this time, it seemed to fly by, and I didn't want to fall asleep! Of course having a lap top to do them on, whilst laying in bed, with a heating pad on you aching back, is golden too!

I finished watching Texas last night, and actually for the first time got to see the videos hidden on it. Yippee! I think I swooned hard, when I saw them I was so freakin happy that I found them. I also laughed hard at some of the "unique" faces Crowe makes in "The Photograph Kills" video. Cracked my ass up! Good lord that man amuses me. Hehehe, but you all knew that already.

I have been thinking back to March when I had my dream realized. It was so much fucking fun. I wish I could go back, and like freeze moments of it, and just relive it again. That would be so cool, so fun, and so not my life. I think I would have been bolder. Scratch that, I know I would have been bolder. How pathetic is it that I am thinking back about that right now, and pining for it? Good lord I am as bad as a school girl with a major crush. Oh well, that is how I have always been. At least I am consistent, right?

I am planning on walking this evening. It is actually pretty darn warm out right now, and I don't feel like broiling in the sun whilst walking. I am going to try this week to sort of somehow get back on track with dropping weight, since even though I am exercising regularly, it seems to be accomplishing nothing. Grrrr. So I guess I will be back on the salad for lunch, small sensible dinner for dinner and lotsa water or unsweetened tea for drinks plan. Which I thought I was doing. Apparently I need to be a bit more strict with myself, which totally blows. Who knows. I think the whole hysterectomy thing along with the fake hormones so I don't break a hip, have really screwed my body up. This is one of the only times I regret having had the hysterectomy. I suppose it is a small price to pay to live without constant pain, and other assorted complications that come along with endometriosis, stage 4. And it gives me something to bitch about. Not that I need help in that area.

Alright, the laundry is calling. Ugh, laundry.

No comments: