Monday, September 25, 2006

Who Dey Baby!

Now I am not normally a fan of the football.

Nor am I one to really pay attention to it.

But, last year, when I was laid up with shingles, I watched the Bengals get trounced by the Steelers. It was a horrible game, because the Steelers played dirty, very dirty, and the refs didn't seem to pay attention to that fact.

It pissed me off. Then I took a percocet for the shingles pain, and I was a happy camper and forgot about it.

Fast forward to yesterday. I was vaguely interested in the rematch.

Mostly because I wanted to see how dirty the Steelers would be yet again. And I was pissed about last years game and the totally moronic refs that helped the frigging Steelers win. That and I cannot believe our quarterback is back and playing after getting his knee blown out in last years Steelers game.

I have to say, I was not expecting the Bengals to win, simply because I didn't want to get my hopes up. I wanted at the very least, for our players to do to them, what their players did to us in that January 8th game. Don't get me wrong, I wanted the Bengals to win, I just figure it was better if I waited for the score and not actually watch the game.

Well they won. It was according to friends a very good game. We beat the Steelers asses! WHO DEY BABY! Eat it Pittsburgh!

Who Dey, who dey, who dey think gonna beat them Bengals?

No comments: