Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Heaven's To Mergatron

Well apparently the good mood for the bipolar wonder did not last. Sigh.

He didn't want to do his work, so being the stubborn and unmoving, and unrelenting child that he is, didn't do the work. Then he spoke out of turn, along with 3 other children, and they lost 5 minutes recess, which he did not like. So he decided to walk out of the classroom.

Le Sigh.

And as if that were not enough, he still wouldn't do his work, so he got sent down to the building coordinators office to sit quietly and hopefully o his work. I don't think he did.

Le Grande Sigh.

Of course he is in an excellent mood right now, so it makes it seem near to impossible that he was such a hellion at school, and is now utter content. I mean hell he usually hates to come home with me, or at least that is the way it seems. Good gravy. If this is a sign of the issues to come once we start decreasing the depakote, I don't want to even think about it. I want to be like an ostrich, and stick my head in the sand and be blissfully unaware of the issues that are sure to come.

In other non related news, I am trying to find a 1950's retro dress. Like one that Betty Page would have worn. That is what I want to be for the costume party we are going to. Problem? Having trouble finding one under 50 bucks, and close enough to me to be able to try it on before buying. I figure I have the build of someone from the 50's, not of someone who is 50, thankyouverymuch! So anyone know of any Betty Page-ish dresses in the Cincinnati area, let me know!


No comments: