Saturday, October 14, 2006

Holla For Halloween!

I love Halloween. I love it more then Christmas. I just love everything about it, well except that it is in fall and it could be cold--ick. I love the decorating for Halloween. I love the candy. I just love it.

We are going to a Halloween party again this year. Last year I was Alice in Wonderland. It was an adult costume. I don't think it looked good one me, I thought I looked frumpy in the pictures. Rob however liked it.

Heh, kinky bastard.

This year I am going to go dressed up like a pin up from the 50's. My theory on this is that I have the body for it. I do not have a perfect body, hell far from it. But I am hourglass shaped and that really seems to work for the whole retro Bettie Page thing.

I have to go find a dress, because I don't own any dresses. And I specifically do not own any dresses that would work for this.

Of course shoes, I must get retro like shoes.

And possibly fishnet stockings.

And then we have the hair. I am not going to cut my bangs to be dead on Bettie Page, sorry can't do the bangs thing. I have to figure out how to do my hair in a style that is similar to those worn way before I was ever dreamt about!

I am excited. I get to dress up. I get to go to a party. I get to go buy a dress.

So now I will have a dress that I look awesome in, so if I ever get invited to someplace that requires more then say jeans and a t-shirt, I can wear it!

I will post a pic of the dress I get when I get it! And then of course a pic of me in the whole costume/outfit!

I cannot wait!

No comments: