Friday, October 13, 2006

I Can See You!!!

Yes, you.

I can see you.

I can tell when you read my blog, so I guess that means you are not dead, and have not fallen off the face of the earth.

So I find it highly amusing that even though I sent you an email "checking" up on you, because I have not heard from you in a while, that you are reading this little blog o'mine.

Like ironically amused.

Gotta love technology.

Gotta love that I am not such the dumb ass that I can't figure it out. Oh how I lurve my traffic tracker!

So I figure, that since I have not heard back from you, say by email, that your fingers have been lost in some tragic smelting incident. Also, your ears must have fallen off since I have not gotten a phone call either. Not only that, but you must have gone blind, because you obviously have not been able to read you email, and you only cruise my blog, because you can see it is pretty!

Lucky for you I am such an understanding type of gal!

So when you get your new robotic fingers attached, new animatronic ears attached, and a complete eyeball transplant, times 2 done, and all of your physical therapy to learn how to use these new parts is done, you can write me, or call me! See how understanding I am?

Please don't use smoke signals to get in contact with me, though. This is not the wild, wild west, although where you live is sort of west, as in country and west(ern). Not only that, smoke signals are bad for the environment, and as much as I love a good fire, I doubt that you could build one big enough to signal to me where I live, from where you live.

(By the way this is full of sarcasm, not malice. So laugh a little ok, you are far to nice to be so sad Mr. Record Man!)

No comments: