Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Holy Snapping Arseholes,

My hand is throbbing.

More specifically the meaty part between my thumb and forefinger is throbbing and hurts.

Why?

Because me being the stupid eegit I am, tried to move a lamp. A metal lamp. While on. That had been on for the past 5 hours. By the metal shade. Not smart. So not smart.

My hand is fried. I think it actually sizzled when I did that. I think my exact words were:

Mother fucker that hurts.

Followed by lots of jumping, and hand flinging, and blowing on the crispy parts to cool them off. Unfortunately, that did not help in taking the burning sensation away.

So I ran it under cool water. For about 5 minutes. It felt lovely. When the water was running, but as soon as I took it away from the water, it burned like a son of a bitch.

So I ran to the bathroom, and momentarily contemplated sticking it in the toilet tank, because there is a lot of cool water there. Decided against it, because that would be weird. So I grabbed the Solarcaine, and sprayed away.

Again, it felt good for about the first minutes, and now it burns again. Arghhhhhh.

I am such a moron.

Sizzle, sizzle.

No comments: