Thursday, November 02, 2006

Post 501, OMG, I Cannot Shut Up!

Yowza! I have made it past the 500 hundred mark in blog posts. Holy snapping assholes, that is a lot of blogging.

If I had a penny for every post, well, I would have five dollars.

So I want to thank the academy, er, I mean blog host company, for giving me the strength to pursue my ever moving mouth. For never telling me to can it, and always publishing in a semi-reasonable amount of time. And most importantly, for being free.

I do this not so people can learn, but so that I can focus on myself, because it is always about me. Because I am the most important person ever to roam free.

So essentially I want to thank all the little people, if not for your adoring eyes, and small minds, I would not be able to write this many blog posts. Oh wait, yes I would, never mind.

/End sarcasm. Really. I was joking.

I am stupidly, really proud that I have kept with this.

I usually stop doing things, because well, I am a lazy ass bastard.

However, I know that I have a wee small following of "readers" out there, who read me. I am sure I am a somewhat pathetic distraction to your otherwise fulfilled lives, but still you give me time, which is awesome indeed.

Anyway, thank you for reading me!

Here is to another 500!

Yippee!

No comments: