Sunday, November 05, 2006

I Have Been A Busy Girl!

It feels like forever since I wrote an entry. I know it has only been a few days, but still. Feels much longer.

So let's see, what's new?

Well, I am still taking the Ambien to sleep. And sleep I do. I pretty much pass out after about 30 minutes. At the 20 minutes mark, I go all loopy, and mostly incoherent. I imagine it is pretty funny. I wouldn't know, since, I can not remember. Heh.

I am into week two of the new drug, Celexa, and by new, I mean new for me. Saw the head shrinker, who I like, and he was happy with my progress. I no longer see the world as such a dark and bleak place, just varying shades of grey! I feel a lot better. Not 100%, but a lot better, mentally at least.

I have been having headaches however. Pretty fucking bad headaches. To the point where I have to take an anti-emetic, and pray for the love of everything holy that I not throw up, and or pass out because it hurts so much. A lot of times, I expect my head to split open, and an alien to pop out. Or maybe just for my eyeball to flop out, because usually it is a headache that goes right.into.my.eye. Those pretty much suck.

Spenser had a mega great week. No phone calls from school to come retrieve the raving lunatic he turns into on a semi-regular basis!

Needless to say, I was very pleased, almost euphoric. Except that he decides that he must torture me at home, since he is holding it together at school.

I would say I don't know what is worse, but I do, honestly the whole school melt down thing is worse. So if he has to be a meanie to me (well that sounds real mature now), then so be it. I don't like it, but at least I don't have to see him trying to make everyone else suffer.

Just got done doing 4 hours of transcription/video editing of a video script for Rob's company. At first I was very confused. Then I figured out what the hell I was doing, and it was easy peasy, lemon squeezey.

When my brain decides to work, I will post more!

No comments: