Monday, November 06, 2006

OMFG, I So Love Him!

I have to say that the 3 interviews I have seen with Russell Crowe thus far, have just been so great. His reactions are what makes them great.

On Leno, who I think he has a great relationship with, and who doesn't pick at the whole bad boy thing like everyone else, he was so charming and funny, and sweet. I swooned. Seriously.

Then on 60 minutes, I think they went at it from a negative angle, which while disappointing is par for the course. I thought he was matter of fact, and still to me, charming.

This morning he was on the Today show, and again, they tried to skew it towards the negative. He was excellent in getting it back to the movie he is promoting, and was sarcastically funny!

Ah, those have been a bright spot lately! Makes me wish another concert was coming up.

Yippee!

Now if this cold that Rob gave would go away, I would be a pretty happy camper. Well at least for 5 minutes. Heh.

No comments: