Friday, December 29, 2006

Wii!

So I managed to find one before Christmas and got it for Rob. Sadly he found out that I got him one, before Christmas, so the surprise was all for naught. Anyway, it is a lot of fun. I seriously think that I could get into shape doing the boxing everyday, because it is that much of a work out!

In other exciting, at least to me, news, I got my top braces off! It is so incredibly weird not having the metal mouth on the top. I have teeth. Straight teeth. Rob said I look like my younger more so now. Strange to hear that.

Spenser is down to one depakote a day. Today was the first day he had a major meltdown. Epic proportions I tell ya. I got clocked in the chin several times, and threatened about a zillion times. I ended up spanking his butt after he clocked me unexpectedly once. Not that it did any good, but it shocked the hell out of him.

I upped his Abilify dosage. Hopefully that will head off the issues.

Next week should be interesting.

And by interesting I mean strange.

And by strange I mean I am not looking forward to it.

School starts back, and god only knows how that will go with the soon to be un-depakoted wonder.

What are your plans for New Years? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

:)

No comments: