Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Great Wee Wee Doctor Has Spoken!

Just got back. A long day indeed. The appointment took a hell of a lot longer then I thought, and it had nothing to do with being thoroughly checked out. He was running about an hour behind, pissed me off, but what can you do?

He confirmed I have stones, through the CT results and by palpating my belly. I about jumped off the fucking bed, exam table when he did that. Not pleasant.

So I get to collect my urine for 24 hours, gag, so they can try to determine what the stones are made of. then I get to go back in three weeks to discuss things.

He put me on tramadol for pain, and something to try to dissolve the stones. I hope one or both work. This fucking blows.


Oh yeah, I must be half dead, my blood pressure, it was 92/58. Low, low, low, but that is what happens when I am dealing with pain! It drops like a hot rock!

No comments: