Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Winter Blahs

Yep, most certainly am going to have to talk to my doc about upping the happy meds, cause I am not feeling well. I am blue. Don't want to say depressed because I think that term is used way too much inappropriately, but I am not well.

Not sure if stress is getting me, or if I am leveling out and need bumped, or what exactly, but I could sleep for days. I have no ambition, which is not good when one has a shit load of things to get done. And to top it off, I really don't give a shit either.

Not how I am, nor how I want to be. Sigh.

In better news, I don't think I had the emotional diarrhea last night. That is a good thing. Not sure why it is all coming out now, or in the manner that it is.

I am dodging my mom's phone calls, because she does nothing but whine and complain about how bad her life is, and honestly I have enough of my own shit to deal with. I don't want to hear about the woe is me crap.

Well I must go make an effort to clean the house. I vacuumed. But laundry needs done and so do dishes. Eh, the joy of it all is just too much.

No comments: