Friday, March 23, 2007

Pretty Piggies!

So yesterday I indulged and gave my toes a makeover! They needed it, lemme tell you! Anyway, I decided a french manicure would be nice. It always looks good, and the touch ups are not so hard.

I have to say my toes look so sophisticated, which is funny, because the rest of me doesn't! Oh well at least one part of me is, right?

I am stir crazy. I have not driven for over three weeks now, I think actually a month. I hate not being able to go anywhere. It just totally blows the ass trumpet, let me tell you.

I want to go look for a nice bed frame, because I am tired of looking like a college student lives in my bedroom, instead of an adult. I want a head board and foot board. I already have the comforters and pillows, so those two things would really make my bedroom look finished.

I also want to organize my closet so I can put my clothes in there and get rid of some of the 4 dressers we have in the bedroom. This of course means I have to go through my clothes and get rid of a lot of stuff, which is hard for me to do. I am a pack rat at heart. I blame my father for that, he has the pack rat genes too.

I want to drop poundage. I would be happy with 10. Ecstatic with more. But dropping weight when you are on hormones is not so easy. As it is, I am back to eating very little most days. Going hungry most days, and still, still I am heavier then I would like. Ack.

Then there is the front flower beds. OMG, they are so gnarly. I need to rake them, pull weeds, get some plants, plant said plants, and then mulch. I am not a gardener. I would be happy with nothing but rose bushes all along the front of my house. I don't think that will happen though. They are expensive and even more temperamental then I am.

This weekend looks to be uber boring. One set of friends has a parent in town, which means they are occupied. The other is on a skiing trip until Sunday. Maybe I will clean the house yet again. This time making sure to get every little dust bunny and hair.

Well that's about it for now!

:)

No comments: