Monday, April 23, 2007

Children Out The Wazoo.....

So this week, I will have a total of 3 kids staying in my house, well for a couple days at least.

My friend has to go to Minnesota on business and the soon to be ex, is having oral surgery, so she will be looped on pain meds. So many jokes I can make there, yet I choose not to.

It should be interesting, to say the least. I have to finish up the clean up process in Spenser's proper bed room for the girl, and pick up some shit on the toy room floor, because the boys will sleep in the bed there.

I am actually looking forward to it. Ask me again tomorrow though. Who knows how I will feel. Although the children are very well behaved most of the time so I see no problems on their part. Spenser however I expect will melt down into gooey little chunks of bitterness and jealousy. Should be fun.

So I am seeing a shrinky dink. Great doctor, love him. His group also has a doctor that Spenser goes to, and Rob as well. So of course fucking Anthem has to screw with that. They low balled this doctor group, so now it will be out of network to see them. Sigh. Totally blows ass. I am not amused. As it is, I already spend close to 200 a month for scripts, then the copays for the doc visits, and now possibly a deductible. Not.fucking.fair.

Bah.


No comments: