Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I Am Frustrated

Just completely and totally frustrated.

Without going into details and specifics, I am frustrated with the lack of response I am getting from certain people. It is to the point where I am about to block out that part of me that cares, because it is that frustrating.

I don't want to be one of those people who closes off parts of themselves, because they can't or don't handle frustration with others well, but I am near a point where I think that would be best.

Back all the way off, and just not be the first person to reach out.

I feel like I am making all of the effort and getting all of the hurt.

I feel like I am the only one on this far out wave length, and I think how ridiculous it must look to those around me.

So I think I am making an effort to refocus my attentions back to where they should be, my son and my husband.

Everyone else can decide to fall in line after that, or not. I am done playing this game where no one really says what they mean, they beat around the bush, and I have to drag things out. I am tired of being the person to make the first move.

I am just tired.

And apparently in a bad mood.

And I need to lose a few pounds.

And my self worth and esteem are in the crapper.

So I am having a most excellent day.

No comments: