Friday, May 11, 2007

Playing With Illustrator...

So I just got done playing with Illustrator.

I of course did not read how to use it, because frankly I would not understand it anyway. So I play around and just figure out what I can and can't do. I would love to be able to design a new template for this blog, but I am thinking that is going to take some time. That is cool.

Rob brought home a drawing pad and pen for the computer, and I have been playing with that as well. It is pretty cool. I am waiting for inspiration to hit me in the head so I can create something cool. Mostly it's been smiley faces and other non cool, boring shit.

So Phred was sent the link to this blog yesterday.

Mixed feelings on that.

One feeling is that omg, he is going to read it and then freak out. That is the feeling that scares me.

Heh.

The other is the rebel side of me that says so what. It is my blog, my emotions, my outlet. So I am not sure what to think. It's not like I write anything that is cruel or just out and out bizarre. Well ok, maybe bizarre.

I don't know. These are my thoughts and feelings. People sometimes do not understand them, hell I don't even understand them.

But it is what it is.

An outlet for my emotions, where no one gets hurt. No one has to listen to me whine. Everyone has a choice to flip to the next web page without reading all of my drama.

See the conflict? That is me full of conflict.

Oh well. What can I do? I suppose keep blogging!

:)

1 comment:

mom to four boys said...

OHMYGAWD!!!!! I am SOO freakin' jealous! I have wanted the drawing pad and pen FOR F@#King years!!!!AND I WANT ILLUSTRATOR TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay I done being jealous, nonetheless I am thrilled for you.

Hopefully Phred will respond to you.

all my "I dont have Illustrator or the cool tools to play with" love,
Kath