Friday, July 20, 2007

I Am Excited As Hell!!!

Digital Rebel XTi EOS Digital SLR Camera.

Holy fucking crap. It is supposed to be delivered today. I am so excited, I am about to burst.

As you all know, or should know, I am an avid semi-pro photographer. I have sold the rights to a photograph to Kodak, for use in their any of their ad campaigns. I have photographed many people, done portraits, and sold prints. All with a 5.1 mega pixel camera.

Now I am getting my DSLR. 10.1 mega pixels. With lenses.

I am so stoked. I want to try to make a serious go of the photography for money thing. I enjoy it. I love taking photographs. I can't draw. I don't write well. But I can take a pretty awesome photo. It is my artistic talent.

Not to mention that when you take someone's picture, I think you capture a little bit of their soul, forever.

Anyway, I am so excited, I may just pee myself!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!

No comments: