Monday, July 23, 2007

I Got It!!!!!

I love my new baby.

I got the camera, and I love it. I only wish I had more flowers to photograph in my yard. I plan on this coming weekend, photographing the family next door. Also known as my bestest buddy and her 4 kidlets. I can't wait!

I am really going to try to get this photography business going. I would love to be able to do that. It is my art form. It is how I express myself. I am good at it. And I love to do it. Hence, I think it would be a great thing to be able to earn money from doing.

So if you know anyone who needs portraits, send them my way!

In other non photo news, it seems as if TOFOG might be doing a show in Jacksonville Florida in late January. It is not written in stone, nor confirmed, but I have my fingers crossed. God I hope it happens.

Keep those fingers crossed people!

No comments: