Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday Glorious Saturday...

I love Saturdays. Well most of the time. I can sleep in. I don't have to rush around, doing this that and yonder, picking up people, dropping off people, doing the grocery shopping, and all before rushing home to clean and meet the school bus.

Today I slept till 8:45. It was glorious. I have been so tired lately. I am sure it is all mental, but still tired is tired, right?

So being able to sleep an hour and 45 minutes longer then usual was just heaven. Add to that, that Rob made me coffee, and I was over joyed.

Today, as luck would have it, my parents are taking Spenser. This is a good thing. I so desperately need a break from him right now. He has been doing well, but he still is arguing with me, just for the sake of arguing. And though i have my issues with my parents, they love taking him, and I gladly love having them take him. It will be nice to be able to spend some quality alone time with Rob. Reconnecting. I have been a real bitch this week, so I am trying to mend any fences that may need mending with him.

I spoke to a friend that I have not had the luck of speaking with for a long time, yesterday. It was so good to talk to him and hear his voice again. Made me feel happy. Hopefully I am getting out this stupid funk I have been in. I don't want to be gloomy. It is not my nature. And no one needs to be subjected to me being a bitch.

I am still upset with Phred. His lack of communication is what upsets me the most. I just don't get it. But maybe it's not for me to get. Oh well.

Phred if you are reading this, damn it, speak. You will feel better, and I won't have to kick your ass!!!!

No comments: