Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Oh Really....

So you say you are sorry that you have not been in touch with me for over 2 weeks?

You say you will call, so we can all get together and do something over the weekend.

Oh really?

Listen, I get it, you don't want to hang with us right now, or anymore.

Fine.

That sucks balls, but ok.

Do me a favor, don't lead me on.

Don't tell me you are going to call, and then not call.

Don't tell me that you want to get together, and then not follow through.

Most of all, don't give me the song and dance of, I am a shitty friend, blah, blah, blah, make me feel guilty for being pissed at you for this lack of respect, blah, blah, blah.

Fucking man up and tell me that you don't want to hang out.

Tell me you don't want to call/talk.

And just own the whole shitty friend thing, without making me feel guilty for calling you on it.

I had hoped last week after you gave me the whole song and dance, that you were in fact being honest.

However, I get the impression that you were saying what you thought I wanted to hear. And that pisses me off more then you not calling.

I don't want to be duped.

I don't want to be used.

I want respect.

Even if it is hard to say that you can't deal with me, or Rob, or whatever, fine, say it, because running away from it, and not following through on what you say you are going to do, pisses me off more then you can ever imagine.

Once I have given up on someone, I don't go back.

Once you have burnt the bridge that connected our friendship, I won't rebuild it.

And once you find it acceptable to lie, manipulate and blow me off, I won't want to be around you. I will tell you to blow me, and I don't mean in that feel good way either.

Saturday we are having a dinner party. I, we invited you a long while back. If I could, I would un-invite your disappearing ass, because obviously you don't want to be around anyone who has been your friend up until now, but I can't do that.

So Saturday, I will swallow down the anger that I feel towards you, and trust me I feel a lot of anger, and I want to beat the living shit out of you, and get along with you. This evening when you come over for a meeting with the guys, I will be polite.

I won't however, chase after you anymore. It is not worth my effort or time anymore.

Pity, because we had good times together. Nice way to sabotage your life. I hope you are happy with that.

Dork.

No comments: