Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Cutest Laptop Ever...

I got an Asus Eee PC! It is small, but I love it. I now have a laptop that will connect to the net, and that I can do basic things on! Rob is going to fix my computer that keeps throwing up errors, and locking up.

I also got done with a ton of transcription last week, well for the past 3 weeks. I am awaiting my check from the company hopefully they wont dick me over.
Who knows?

So I think that I am going to go to pain management, and try to find out what the hell is wrong with me. A 33 year old should not be in constant pain, or at least I don't think so.

So random question, if you suspected someone of having a potentially life threatening issue? An issue that could also get them in trouble with the law? You don't want to offend them, and you don't cast aspersions, but you are merely concerned about their wellbeing, and those around them?

Ponder that my friends. Ponder that.

No comments: