Saturday, May 03, 2008

Life is....

Very complicated.

We no longer hear from Phred. He has just up and left us, with not a word as to why. Not a fuck you, not a I just can't be around you anymore, and not even a I am just in a funk, excuse the absence. And it fucking pisses me off. More then I want to be, but oh well. It is what it is. I hate giving up on people. I hate open endings, unresolved crap, and all of that mumbo jumbo.

I think that is why this issue between my parents and I is particularly painful. There is no resolution, there is no end to the turmoil. It just goes on and on. And it sucks and it sucks my soul.

I have a job. Outside of the house. It will be money, it will be different. hopefully it wont become a soul sucker a well.

I had a photo shoot last Monday. Or maybe it was Tuesday.
Anyway, it was good. Senior pictures, retakes actually, because the first set made the boy look effeminate, and the parents and the kid were not happy with them. Oh yeah I didn't take the first set. Hehehe.

Well that's about it for now.

No comments: