Monday, August 23, 2010

The Beginning Of 6th Grade...

So tomorrow marks Spenser's first day of 6th grade, and his re-entry back to Loveland Public School. For the past 2 years he has been going to the Children's Home School of Cincinnati--wonderful place. It is a school that specializes in teaching those students who have behavior issues, mental illness, etc. Spenser was both. In the 2 years he was there, he matured significantly. Enough that last year they said he was ready to transition back to LPS.

Start the heart palpitations, and fears. For me. Spenser is cool with going back because he will get to see old friends and such. I am just waiting for the school to fuck up. Why? Because their fuck up is what landed him in the CHSC in the first place.

In the meantime, I am studying to get my CDL, so I can be a school bus driver. It is probably the only thing that I will make the most doing, and still get to be home with Spenser on breaks and such. Hopefully I get to be full time quickly, so we can have insurance.

Well, here's hoping that the 2010/2011 school year is a great one for Spenser! He is half way done with non college schooling. Eek.

No comments: